Monday, October 27, 2014

Wen Hair Care

Thanks to Swagbucks.com, I found these products!  I was doing my regular Swagbucks routine when an offer came up to purchse Wen for Swagbucks. Swagbucks.com, by the way, is a site that rewards you with swagbucks (points you can redeem for rewards) for doing different activities or making certain purchases.

Anyway, I ordered the kit and began using the next day.  I have always been an avid shampoo then conditioner every other day kind of girl.  But, with Wen, I use one product in the shower and that's it! No need to shampoo then condition separately.... and, no, shampoo+conditioner products have never worked for me. I love that there is no sudsy lather involved and that my hair color holds much longer than with regular shampoo and conditioner.

While my hair is still damp I apply the Anti-Frizz Styling Crème and Straightening Smoothing Gloss.  I have naturally curly hair which I like to straighten, a lot! I cannot say enough about what these products do for my hair when styling from curly to straight.

Wen by Chaz Dean www.wen.com

I am not affiliated with any products mentioned in this post in any way, just a consumer who tested and loves the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment